HONG KONG – Visa Requirements Relaxed for Cambodian Nationals
Effective 1 March 2017, nationals of Cambodia may apply to enter Hong Kong for employment, investment, training and study and under several other immigration programs.
Previously, Cambodian nationals could only enter Hong Kong as visitors or dependents.
Available Immigration Routes
Nationals of Cambodia can now apply to enter Hong Kong via the following routes:
- General Employment Policy;
- Quality Migrant Admission Scheme (QMAS);
- Admission Scheme for the Second Generation of Chinese Hong Kong Permanent Residents (ASSG);
- Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG);
- Investment as Entrepreneurs;
- Supplementary Labour Scheme;
- Foreign Domestic Helpers;
- Employers intending to hire Cambodian nationals to work in Hong Kong should check the latest requirements with an immigration specialist.