PEREGRINE WEBINAR – EU Immigration Hot Topics
Join us for a webinar on Tuesday 11 July 2017 at 1pm BST (UK time) on hot topics in European Union immigration law.
The webinar is free to attend for clients and partners of Peregrine, Newland Chase and CIBT and for EuRA members. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis, so please contact us at email@example.com to book your spot now.
We will take a look at the current status of European Union laws directly affecting corporate immigration, explain some of the directives and compare and contrast common categories:
- The EU Blue Card: The reform of Council Directive 2009/50/EC of 25 May 2009 on the conditions of entry and residence of third-country nationals for the purposes of highly qualified employment (the Blue Card directive);
- Assignment from outside the EU: The aim, criteria and implementation of Directive 2014/66/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 May 2014 on the conditions of entry and residence of third-country nationals in the framework of an intra-corporate transfer (the ICT directive);
- Assignment from within the EU: Van der Elst case law;
- And finally, Posted Workers: Directive 2014/67/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 15 May 2014 on the enforcement of Directive 96/71/EC concerning the posting of workers in the framework of the provision of services (the Posted Worker directive).
Presenters and Speakers
The webinar will be hosted by Maude Burger-Smith and Raquel Gomez Salas. Maude and Raquel will be joined by the following immigration attorneys and specialists from the region:
Who Should Attend?
- HR and mobility managers working within in the European Union.
- Professional service providers with an interest in the region are also welcome to attend.