Re:Locate Magazine Series Starts Today
Starting today, with Global Immigration Basics, Peregrine Immigration Management Ltd will publish six short immigration management training articles over the next six months in Re:Locate magazine. The articles aim to cover some of the key areas of basic global immigration process, clearing up common causes of confusion and providing useful “print out and keep” guidance. The series comprises:
- Global Immigration Basics
- Business v. Work: when does a business traveller need a work permit?
- Client Sites – obtaining work permission when you have no legal entity
- Legalisations and Apostilles – Preparing International Documents
- Dependents – Who Qualifies and What Can They Do?
- Quotas, Caps and Ratios – How To Avoid Unpleasant Surprises.