UNITED KINGDOM – New Immigration and Nationality Fees
UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) has published updated fees, which come into effect on 6 April 2018.
- There are to be increases to fees across a number of immigration categories.
- An application for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) will increase by £92 to £2389.
- In the category of Naturalisation as a British citizen, the fee for an adult will increase by £43 to £1206, and a child application will increase by £39 to £1012.
- There are no changes to the cost of a Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS) under Tier 2 or Tier 5, which remain at £199 and £21 respectively.
- All sponsor licence applications under Tier 2 and Tier 5 remain the same.
- The cost of premium sponsorship for both Tier 2 and Tier 5 for small and large sponsors will remain unchanged.
- Employers in the UK should ensure their global mobility planning takes into account the new visa and immigration fees.