Dependents - Who Qualifies and What Can They Do? - Fifth Article in Re:Locate Magazine Series Published Today
The fifth of Peregrine Immigration Management Ltd's six short immigration management training articles in Re:Locate magazine was published today. This month's piece looks at immigration permissions for the family members of a corporate transferee (or locally hired work permit holder) – who qualifies as a dependent, and what are they allowed to do in the host country?
The series of articles aims to cover some of the key areas of basic global immigration process, clearing up common causes of confusion and providing useful “print out and keep” guidance. The series comprises:
- Global Immigration Basics
- Business v. Work: when does a business traveller need a work permit?
- Client Sites – obtaining work permission when you have no legal entity
- Legalisations and Apostilles – Preparing International Documents
- Dependents – Who Qualifies and What Can They Do?
- Quotas, Caps and Ratios – How To Avoid Unpleasant Surprises.