We're happy to answer your questions, in person, or by email.

Please use the form below and we'll get back to you within 24 hours.

(Just so we know you're a real person)

Please see our Data Protection Policy and Data Protection Notice.

SINGAPORE- Change of Status Online Now Possible

Effective immediately, it is now possible for employers to apply for a change of status for employees (e.g. from S Pass to Employment Pass) using the Ministry of Manpower’s online system, EP Online.

Application Process

Applications for change of status can be submitted via the company’s EP Online account. An administrative fee of $20SGD will be charged. Passes for dependents (both Dependent Passes and Long Term Visit Passes) should be amended after the principal applicant’s change of status has been completed.

Once the application for change of status has been approved, the employer must cancel the old work pass before the new one will be issued.

Action Items

  • Note that change of status applications may now be made online, using EP Online

This alert was prepared using information provided by NCompass Mobility.

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this immigration alert has been abridged from laws, court decisions, and administrative rulings and should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice. If you have specific questions regarding the applicability of this information, please contact Peregrine © 2021 Peregrine Immigration Management Ltd.